made you look!
Print design, logos, websites: in an age where information is plentiful, fast and furious, ordinary design and messaging gets lost in the shuffle. That’s where Heelgrinder comes in: because you can’t afford bad design.
Heelgrinder Pop Imagery Ltd. was founded in Austin, Texas in 1998 by principal designer and creative director, Stacie Herndon, and is now based in Palm Springs, California. Heelgrinder’s backbone: over 20 years of design experience, and a diverse background in art, fashion, and design encompassing print and web design, brand identity, and marketing. Stacie emerged as a designer in the pre-digital cut and paste era, and applies that expertise to traditional print mediums, fortified with Wordpress websites and digital design. She recently left her post at Palm Springs Life magazine as Art Director for Fashion Week El Paseo™ and Palm Desert Food & Wine™ to focus on individual relationships with her clients worldwide and across the Coachella Valley.
She has designed for large and small companies and individuals, ranging from national magazines, package design, advertising and marketing collateral to full-scale content management websites in WordPress. Her long-held motto for Heelgrinder has been “Made you look!” — a sentiment that attests to her commitment to creating unique, eye-grabbing designs that help her clients stand out in a world where information fatigue is the new normal. As a self-professed lover of midcentury design, Palm Springs is the perfect environment and inspiration for Stacie’s design aesthetic.
Heelgrinder Pop Imagery partners with creatives in multiple mediums, including locations, photographers and illustrators, to provide a complete design package.
Contact Heelgrinder today for a personal consultation on your design project.
- print design
- logo design, branding & identity
- all forms of print design (advertisements, restaurant menus, magazines & catalogs, postcards, invitations, business cards, tags, packaging, presentation folders, brochures, booklets, posters, etc.)
- publication design (booklets, catalogs, magazines, annual reports, and other multi-page documents)
- advertising design
- logo and branding design
- comprehensive brand design marketing
- wordpress websites (blogs, e-commerce/store sites, informational)
- online stores
- invitation design
- signage (events, outdoor, point-of-sale)
- social media design
- marketing consultation
- copywriting, taglines, and headlines
- business naming
- wordpress and blog training
- referrals for partner services (web hosting, printing, etc.)